, Singapore & Malaysian package 4N – 5D via sembalun ( Sembalun – rim – summit – Lake – rim – Senaru )
This program we provide for you to make your trek program more relaxing and will never unforgettable, and you have spend long time to relaxing at the lake “Swim in the lake, Enjoy the nice SAONA of Hot spring at the lake “.
– By taking this program your trek can be more relaxing and more enjoyable. You may spend the night wherever you become tired, and do not wish to walk anymore. You will be able to manage your own time and destinations by choosing this option.
– You may request special order if you wish to make your special trekking program and you can make party if you wish to make a ‘party’ at the lake or maybe have a barbeque for dinner.
– No matter how many people in your group, if you take this program we will do the best we can to help you with whatever you need during your trekking program.
– This program is ideal if your time is flexible or if you are unsure of the pace you wish to trek at.
If you need more info or if you have question for Singapore & Malaysian Program just contact us
– English speaking guide
– Local experience porter
– Trekking equipments ( Tent, sleeping beg, sleeping mat, toilet tent)
– Cooking gears
– Meal during your trek program
– One night hotel before trek date
– Rinjani entrance ticket
– Flight ticket
– Tip and others expenses
– On the first day of your trek program you will have breakfast and then your guide will take you to register at the Rinjani Trek Centre (RTC – located beside your hotel). You will then begin to walk to post 2 Sembalun where you will spend the night for the first night.
– On the second day of the trek you will start your trek up to Pelawangan Sembalun ( Sembalun Crater Rim ) then will spend one night for the second night of your trek program on 2639m above sea level.
– On the third day of your trek program, your guide will wake you up to prepare to go up to the top and you will get a light breakfast, and after the top you will get big breakfast which prepare by your porter then you will go down to Lake to spend the third night at the lake.
– On the fourth day of your trek you will trek up to Pelawangan Senaru ( Senaru Crater Rim ) and if you are not in hurry for the last day of your trek you can spend one night on Senaru Crater Rim or you can go down to senaru jungle and spend the last night of your trek in the jungle while make the last night party in the jungle.
– On the last day, you will trek down through the jungle to Senaru where your trek will finish and the car waiting for you then will drove you to your next destinations.
If you have special requests or wish to make your trek program longer just let us know via phone or email and we will make all arrangements necessary. We aim to please