Rinjani Trekking Package 1N – 2D via sembalun (Sembalun – Crater rim – Summit -Sembalun)
This is the shortest trek program to Rinjani we provide. Here you can climb to the crater rim of Sembalun and to the summit. This trek must start and finish in Sembalun village.
We wish to provide you with a safe, happy and unforgettable trek experience. Everything you need is included.
We organize your accommodation before the trek, and your transport to Sembalun from anywhere in Lombok.
Please note a good level of fitness is required to reach the summit, and this trek is not suitable for those with a phobia of heights.
– English speaking guide
– Rinjani entrance ticket
– One night hotel accommodation (pre trek)
– Transport to Sembalun
– Cooked meals during trek program
– Local experienced porters
– Trekking equipment ( Tent, sleeping bag, sleeping mat, toilet tent)
– Extra baggage storage if required
– Flight, Speed boat, ferry ticket
– Tips and extra expenses
– On the first day of your trek program you will have breakfast and then your guide will take you to register at the Rinjani Trekking Centre (RTC – located beside your hotel). You will then begin to walk to Plawangan Sembalun (Sembalun Crater Rim) where you will spend the night.
– On the last day of the trek your guide will wake you up after midnight to go up to the summit of Rinjani, you will have a light breakfast before you leave, and when you come back to the base camp from the summit a full breakfast will be waiting for you. You will then prepare your belongings to return to Sembalun where your trek will finish.
To book your trek, Click here
Don’t worry if you want to extend your trek program, or make other changes along the way. We can adjust the duration or route as we go according to your needs, by contacting the office to inform them of your intentions and arranging additional food and staff if need be.
If you have special requests or wish to make your trek program longer just let us know via phone or email and we will make all arrangements necessary. We aim to please